We’re pleased to announce patients can now book appointments at the clinic again. In line with social distancing guidelines, we’ve introduced some safety measures:
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided when you come into the clinic
- Attend as close to your appointment time as possible to reduce the number of people in the waiting room and maintain social distancing
- If you have travelled with someone, they must wait in the car unless you need them to assist you in the clinic
- If you have a face mask please wear it, if not we can supply you with one.
- Pay for treatments using contactless payment when possible
- Additional cleaning and disinfection procedures will be carried out before and after your appointment
- Our staff will be wearing additional personal protective equipment (PPE) which is currently recommended to ensure your safety and that of our team.
If you or anyone in your household has a high temperature and/or new respiratory illness (persistent cough, runny nose or sneezing) please do not attend. Stay at home and follow current Government guidelines on what to do.
Here at Advance Podiatry our podiatrists have been treating all types of foot pain, lower limb pain and nail problems for over 30 years. We provide professional treatment at our friendly and modern practice in the heart of Gainsborough, Lincolnshire.
At Advance Podiatry we focus on treating the underlying cause of your discomfort not just the symptoms. So if your feet hurt, we are the people to help.
As a new patient you will have a 40 minute appointment with a HCPC podiatrist who will carry out an assessment on your feet, provide initial treatment and recommend the next steps you should take with us.
Whether you need regular nail cutting, routine chiropody or a specialist treatment our team has the skills and experience to tackle any podiatric problem, big or small!
Take a look at our treatment page to find out more about the range of services we offer, or contact us on 01427 679167 for further information and advice.
We are HCPC recognised and work with most of the U.K’s leading medical insurance companies.